Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation
- The driving goal of digital accessibility is to ensure clear communication and equal access to technology and digital resources for persons with disabilities.
- Ensuring access to our digital campus is just as essential as ensuring access to our physical campus, and ensures that as many people as possible can benefit from and contribute to our institution.
- Ensuring accessibility results in better quality products both for users with disabilities and for those without disabilities.
- Ensuring access should be a shared responsibility among all colleges, divisions and units.
- Full digital accessibility cannot be implemented overnight; the process is continuous and ever changing, just like technology as a whole.
- The strong business case for increasing accessibility justifies the extra staff time and training necessary to ensure accessibility.
- Incorporating accessibility into digital communications should be an organizational habit, integrated into every department’s day-to-day processes.